Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my iphone 4S with operating system i0s 7.1 does not connect to my Bluetooth in my Adam. I've tried updating the phone but no updates are available. Any suggestions please?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Have you paired your phone before? Have you turned your phone Bluetooth on and made sure that the phone is discoverable?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. Yes, i've done all that. I took it to the dealership today and salesman paired his iphone instantly, but when it came to mine, it said unsuccessful.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sorry I can't help more, even my mums cheap Orange labelled phone pairs. Hope someone else can help

·
Registered
177 Posts
Try going on your phone into the Bluetooth settings on the phone, when the car comes up as a device to pair with, tap on the i next to it and tell it to forget the device, then try pairing it again...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Have you tried settings, making your phone 'Discoverable' or something to that nature. also try deleting past paring settings and starting fresh. may jog its memory.

·
Registered
469 Posts
If not, see if your intellilink needs updating, and if it still wont connect after that, if you can, visit an apple store. But you do need to make appointments with them first.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi , thanks for your reply but I have just been to my Vauxhall dealership who have told me that , the iPhone 4s was compatible up to IOS 6 but as Apple updates to iOS 7 & now IOS 8 & you have updated your phone the compatibility is now no good as Vauxhall have not yet updated & haven't got any idea when they can update the system in the Adam .Edited by: Weaves

·
Registered
469 Posts
So iphones via bluetooh is now no good.... Great!
Main reason I upgraded my mobile back in April to an Iphone 5s was for this car and to use it hand free for everything as it was advertised, but now have to wait for Vauxhall to update there system.... if they do!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes Martin -b I have been on the phone to Vauxhall info entertainments & they asked me to call back on 2nd Nov to see if they have a software update , pretty crap I think as they should be able to keep up with technology if they want people to stay loyal to Vauxhall , if anyone wants to call them the number is 0800 026 0034 or 0207 660 1226 I will keep you posted , weaves

·
Registered
469 Posts
I did bump a post a couple of weeks ago for Alex about a member who went into developer mode, found the correct code, then plugged his laptop in and programmed the intellilink for google maps and different apps.
I did post on it for the member to share, but havent heard anything or seen any posts by him.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm not sure I understand, my iPhone 5 is still working and I've updated to iOS 8 this week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for that gillsid I think they might be trying to fob me off !! I am going to go back with that info & see what they say about it .

·
Registered
431 Posts
Upgraded to iPhone 6, iOS8.0.2, my phone works fine via bluetooth and USB. I know thats not much help, but gives you an idea that maybe your phone needs apple to take a look. good luck.

·
Registered
457 Posts
IPhone 4s ( still waiting for my 6+ grrr)
All updated and works same as ever 🚘📱🚙

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you made your Adam discoverable in its Bluetooth settings, couldn't find mine till I did this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts