Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me , but I don't think the intellilink (siri)
Is working since the iOS 7 update " i'am sorry i'am unable to take any requests at the moment
Please try later " has anybody else noticed anything ? 🚙👎🚘

·
Registered
187 Posts
Mine is working on my phone as far as I can tell. But haven't tried it in the car. To be honest I ever have used it in the car?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's working on my phone , but not in the car , , don't fancy
Having to go to dealer every time there's an iPhone update 8(
To get intellilink updated , 😕

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been and tried it , still not working , not impressed 😤

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mine's working fine, have you tried deleting the phone and reconnecting it from fresh?

·
Registered
78 Posts
i got a new iphone and it wouldnt work on ios7, found out there is a new 7.02 update for the iphone, mine seems to be working ok after updating to that version.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Already done the 7.2 , didn't work .
Also totally deleted from car and phone and redone
But still " sorry i'am unable to take any requests at the moment " ( grerrrrrr !!!! )
Might be another trip to the dealer 😥

·
Registered
424 Posts
You updated your Siri didn't you, I never got round to it - wonder if it's something to do with that?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi gillsid
Yes I got the update done and all was well until the iOS update ,
Got the little box on screen and everything , but now the box
Comes up for voice command but then just the sorry message 😥

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've had this issue before as well however I believe it is linked to your network signal. As I understand it Siri needs to communicate with Apple servers and so if your network signal is poor you may get the reply that it can't process your request at the time! I just did a quick check on the internet re Siri and it seems to back up the above. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got my dealership (after half an hour of convincing them it existed) to update my Intellilink and am using it with iOS7 on an iPhone 5, hasn't been any problems so far with Siri, I use it for q a lot now since the update (although have had to take the pincode lock off the phone as it won't work if it's locked with this security, which is a bit of a dodgy compromise I realise)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi everyone
We got it sorted , pressed to many buttons on Apple ID , daughter was getting half
My text replies and unable to text me herself ,
Anyways got the little man in Apple shop to sort it 🚙👍🚘

1 - 13 of 13 Posts