Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I have a 2015 adam which i have recently bought with the older intellilink sytstem. For satnav i have to use bringGo which is really bad if im honest.ide quite like to have apple maps(which is on the newer gen intellilink) .does anyone know if its possible to replace the older r3 unit with the r4 or update the software on the r3 unit to have apple carplay?
Tim :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a place you can have an R4 retrofitted in Newcastle-upon-tyne .is possible to do it yourself but you have to cut the inside dash and check the voltages then do more cutting.These guys do it for you.However the kit from them is ££££££ at £370 .

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found a place you can have an R4 retrofitted in Newcastle-upon-tyne .is possible to do it yourself but you have to cut the inside dash and check the voltages then do more cutting.These guys do it for you.However the kit from them is ££££££ at £370 .
Hi I'm also looking to do this with my Adam, what's the company called?

Kind regards

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The company is called intellilink mods based in Newcastle upon Tyne.i havt had it yet but hope to do so in the future. This is the email I contacted them on
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts