Adam Owners Club banner

Is your car just a tool for a-b are does it have personality?

• Just a car, a nice one but just a car.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Were friends and i love him,lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

Is your car mor than a car?

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  L8ydg 
#1 ·
This may sound really daft and girly but do any of you think of your car as more than a car!?

I had a old fiesta once, his name was bob and i was so attatched to him, had 6 cars since and none had "personality" like him. Reading the forums im getting the impression a few of you feel the same...... Please tell me in not crazy haha,steph x

#8 ·
mine is a girl though called Elenore, mainly because it was the first song that came on when I plugged my usb in the first time when I got it home was Elenore by The Turtles

#9 ·
I like to consider myself quite a manly man. I have a beard, I go to the gym etc.
But I gotta say im in absolute love with my Adam. Its more than a car to me, but its not my friend hahaha. Its just my hub. I close the door and feel like im in my element. Its perfect for me at the moment!

#10 ·
My kids & the wife love him. I think my Adams fab love it love the drive, styling of it, the pan roof, intelilink & all the other stuff I'm finding out it can do

Still got a soft spot though for my old motor which I still have & can't seem to be parted from
my trusty old Frontera. Have to get a pic of them together as it's funny when there stood side by side
little & large

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.