Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked my car up the other day after another week at the detailers. Full paint correction has left it looking ridiculously shiny and scratch free. Also had a glitter vinyl added to the roof, wing mirrors and front logo bar with candy red stripes on the logo bar and mirrors. Will be adding a couple more stripes to the mirrors this week. Also taking it to the wheel place beginning of sept for the wheels to be powder coated gloss black.

Really like the roof, in some light it looks black but in the sun you can see all the glitter. Not seen another like it. The stripes really add something too I think.

After the detail.

Glitter roof.

Subtle stripe.

Wing mirror.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I do like the Black roofs with the glitter effect, it looks great close up aswell.
Cant wait to see it with the black wheels aswell.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Seen these pics on instragram it looks amazing!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
426 Posts
We'll pleased for you. Looks so much better with the black roof and logo bar :)!

Heard a mention your wanting black alloys? You just going to spray those or you after some new ones?

Looks mint though dude!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looking good. Do you suppose if I offered Vauxhall my right arm they would bring out a primered logo and boot badge.

I want to get black wheels for mine and get the Logo bar, both badges and wing mirrors done in "my" red. Its kind of like this red.</font> Colour code #C20707 in hexidecimal colour codes.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got a few extra stripes on it now. Looks much better then the photos show really.

Going to get the wheels powder coated gloss black. Getting a new GTC though so I'll be driving that non stop for a while so the wheels will have to wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts