Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving my Adam jam,just changed headlight bulbs and main beam bulbs and also number plate bulbs all for xenon supreme white. Such a difference now driving in the dark. Recommend changing them. Edited by: Sicop

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yep well worth doing.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Heard quite a few people say the standard bulbs are dull! Cheers for the heads up ;)

·
Registered
944 Posts
I'd defiantly recommend Osram Night breakers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I'm new to all of this as my adam is my first car- how much roughly does it work out to change the bulbs to the ones mentioned above and where's the best place to buy- also is there any way to change the daytime running lights to the bulbs mentioned above- thanks in advance

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have already got myself some Osram night breaker ultimate H7 bulbs ready to put in my Adam (already have some in my corsa!) makes allot of difference. I will also get some LED white bulbs for my number plates at the back and then maybe if possible some interior LED courtesy festoonbulbs to add a better effect. I have these on my current car and they are so much better than the standard yellow bulbs. plus they look cool!
Edited by: jc89

·
Registered
367 Posts
Does the adam have warnings if you have a bulb blown? As leds can pull the warning up if there cheap leds

·
Registered
431 Posts
I only get the good error free bulbs. the 1.99 cheap ons on ebay don't work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts