Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking if this club is going to become as big as it can we should get some jumpers/hoodies created for members to purchase.
This would be a bit like the Ford RS owners club and the rest.
Could have the Adam Owners Club logo on the back and then the members name and ID on the front.
Just an idea, let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yes, I'm all for a good hoody

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice was thinking with the graphic on back like at top of page the Adam outline then on front our name and member number on front like top right,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds good, especially the bit about the ID on the back, so we can then recognise if that's a member we have spoken to on here etc.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Don't think I would want a green and black on though

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yellow and black would do me

·
Registered
469 Posts
Representing a car club is all good, but need to look at the financial impact first.
What would everyone expect to pay for a hoodie / t-shirt / cap etc.
Best way to start off is looking for sponsors ( Vauxhall there self ) , Car parts places local to your area, or multi national ones, and always good to have H4H on all merchandise.
You then need to look at either printing logo's etc, and how long it would last, or would you want stitched logo's / text.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yes interesting... I think Vauxhall would be a good one... Vauxhall badge on the jumper along with Adam owners club badge... I wonder if Vauxhall would sponsor us...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Worth someone asking who is willing to do it.
As this site is small with minimum amount of active member's, might be worth members meeting up and clubbing together to get discounted bits made for your area, then work out from there with what i said above.
Just an idea.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts