Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How well does the adam hold the road and corners?
What's it like on the road in wet weather and snow?
Thank you guys I know I'm a pain in the bum with all my questions lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's the best handling compact car I've ever driven. And I don't think it's going to be any different to any other car in the snow.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Didn't get any snow or ice down here this year so from that aspect can't really say but living in the fieldswhere there's quite a few single track twisty lanes with the bigger wheels you get the sport suspension and it doesn't ever feel like you're gonna leave the road in any direction

·
Registered
17 Posts
Adam handles brilliantly, had mine 20 days today and i absolutely rag the **** out of it (which 18 year old wouldn't?). I feel sorry for it but it really does go round corners brilliantly. I don't know how well it compares to other cars as the Adam is my first but its fantastic. Im still yet to drive it in the rain, snow and ice yet though but is a real fun car.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhh that's lovely thank you :) well yeah what 18 year old wouldn't!! Lol what size wheels do you have? I think mines the 16inch alloys, gotto wait another week yet until I get mine, it's driving me crazy!! Lol I want it now :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ive literally got a bog standard Adam Jam, I have the 16" Horns, the only option is the Intellilink system and yeah i was like that, I had to wait until the 64 reg came out, I think i was one of the first with a 64 reg seen as I picked it up around 8 AM XD Oh its too fun

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am trying to pull apart the interior and have been for the past 4 hours though, I like them in red but I want carbon ones, see boys think everything is a ferrari XD

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awwww I'm sooooo excited I can't wait to pick mine up!!! lol I haven't a clue how to take he door bits off lol so Adams your little Ferrari? Lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sorry to say this but I've had alot of cars sporty ones big ones and finally my small adam. It is a great car I can't praise it enough but if you think it's great around corners you wrong mines got 18inch 225 on it and it rolls it holds the corners but the top definitely rolls it's abit top heavy
I am used to low cars though so maybe that's it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts