Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Just found you all and had my Adam since April. It's great reading about what everyone's getting/got.
I got a purple fiction glam with 2 tone black pack,rear parking sensors, winter pack, interior lighting and intellilink.
Absolutely love driving Madam, Maddy for short lol.
Could do with this Bringoe sat nav working properly, has anyone paid the £50 and is it worth it ?

</font></font>

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi to you lesley
I had my adam slam extreme james a few months now a nd added a few extra I love him lots he my little jem had the bring Go app free find it great has I do a lot of miles now I need too purchase the app but not sure about the price got a tom tom I think that this app should be free with you adam or less than £50 pounds not hear if anyone has brought it if any had please let us knowt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh sheila I bet you can't wait, what colour are you getting ? and what colour's yours Tmm ?
I got the purple after going to the launch in Manchester back in November for the whatcar mag, ha ha I'm even on their reader review video talking about it on the whatcar site, just been having a look at it on here and cringing madly, i sound like a right dweeb.
yes hoping someone will let us know about the bringloe tmm... hopefully

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi if you go in the main message centre you see my adam slam pic's I but there is a few sleepless night for sheila ahead

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi
I bought the app £54 ( ish ) ,
Not had any problems with it but I had built in tomtom
In my old yaris sr and must say I preferred that . 🚙�🚘

·
Registered
40 Posts
hi Lesley!! :D hope your having fun tootling about and still having fun.cant believe the app is £50 I was lead to believe it was free (not that it matter it isn't supported by windows phone *sigh*)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts