Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked earlier still had 2 ticks just checked again and three ticks your car is on its way to your Retailer.

I'm off to my retailer to get an update.

·
Registered
568 Posts
How long has it taken in total JAM14?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just back frommy local dealership,he phoned Vauxhall for an update and said it should be here any day but it would go to the main dealership the other side of the city first(as do all deliveries).

Next stop the main dealer and guess what their she was although a little dirty after her long journey she is in Norwich.

A few pictures later and after fending off 3 salesmen who all wanted to sell it me (couldn't help myself in winding them up hehe) back to my local dealer and confirmed delivery next Tuesday 10.00 can't get any sooner due to my shift pattern but at least she is here.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rodyr5 said:
How long has it taken in total JAM14?

Ordered 06 January

Step 1 - your car has a confirmed build slot
Your car was confirmed a build slot on 22 Jan 2014

Step 2 - your car is built and having final quality checks before transportation
This stage was completed on 19 Feb 2014

Step 3 - your car is on its way to your Retailer (04 March 2014)

Car was in Norwich Today not sure when it arrived but interestingly the delivery doc on the windscreen said Zeebruegge 15/02/2014

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm off to the main dealership...I'm certain my little jammies in southampton as yours was a 14th delivery date just like mine!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good Luck !

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers

can't wait for next Tuesday but at least I know i'm nearly there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts