Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, there's light at the end of the tunnel - I hope - by getting my third tick. Delivery was originally scheduled for last week so not too long overdue, considering the Christmas break. Getting excited now.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I've no idea what this third tick is but... Must mean its close!

I think mine took 3 or 4 days... I'm far too impatient to wait months!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alex, if you order a non-stock car, you can track it's progress on the 'trackmyvauxhall' website. The first tick means that you have a build slot date, the second means that it's been built and is being checked and the third means that it's on its way to the dealership.
Gareth, speak to the dealer to get the login number for tracking your car.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Im waiting for my first tick, how long between each tick roughly. impatient

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered mine on 03-Nov-2013 and was told that - worst case - it could be 12 weeks. I think I got the build date quite quickly (maybe around the end of Nov?) which gave the build date of week ending 20-Dec-2013. I got my second tick on 06-Jan-2014 and the delivery date was then pushed back from week ending 10-Jan-2014 to 24-Jan-2014. I went to the dealership and the salesman was hopeful that it would be delivered during last week. Sure enough, it did get to the dealership on Wednesday and I saw it being driven from the workshop after final checks on Friday. Basically, it took the majority of the 12 weeks suggested but I'm hoping that tomorrow it will all have been worthwhile - certainly it looks pretty impressive.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got my first tick. I know they don't mean a great deal. There is no picture of a car on the website though. I thought it was supposed to show a similar form to what was ordered?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.