Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the dealership :) Ordered a white Adam Glam, with twisted red pack & intellilink.
So excited :D
it looks beautiful!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yayy
You'll love it , how long you got to wait ? 🚘👍🚙

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Around 8 weeks, hopefully I can contain my excitement until then!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Usually 3 months is closer to the truth..... I ordered mine start of jan and it will arrive end of march....it will be start of april by the time it has been through P.D.I and ready to collect...

Worth the wait though....

I have not heard of anyone who regrets buying their adam

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yea mine was ordered jan 26th, was told end of march but its already been pushed back till end of april, be worth the wait im sure

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ordered mine 5th February, got my first tick last week (12th), estimated arrival first week of April, so exactly 8 weeks
Edited by: Lampshade

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think there are a select few models that are more popular and are quicker from the factory....

Trust me to be awkward and choose something that takes ages

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yea must be, mines the 1.4 100 ss, what model did you order lampshade? As you ordered 10 days after me and have had your tick, im still waiting for my first tick!? :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Arghh I can't wait to start looking for the ticks :p I want my sexy Adam now!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
L8ydg said:
Yea must be, mines the 1.4 100 ss, what model did you order lampshade? As you ordered 10 days after me and have had your tick, im still waiting for my first tick!? :(
Mine's the 1.2 VVT 16v (no Start/Stop), it's very similar to one of the preconfigured ones (though with enough changes for it to be my own spec).

·
Registered
367 Posts
Arh maybe they have a back order on the 1.4 engines or something so the 1.2 are being built quicker :/

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When did you guys get your order number? The day that you ordered or a few days later?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I ordered on the sunday but the dealer ordered the car on the tuesday, i called and got the number off them, i have never had a email or letter with it which i found odd :/

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ohhh I have to go back with my proof of partners so I'm guessing they'll order it then?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I still don't have an order number and I ordered mine last Sunday... I think I'll leave it til midweek or so then call them up...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't have my number and I ordered over a week ago :(

1 - 20 of 40 Posts