Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just ordered my new Adam and I'm so excited. Estimated for the 5th April. Not sure I can wait that long I'm so excited.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welome
What car spec have you gone for? Join the club! I ordered mid January, Delivery due 28th March! The wait is killing me, but It will be sooooooo worth it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm buying the car myself and just come out of uni so couldn't afford exactly what I wanted but hey ho. My dealer said that most of the other bits I wanted I can ad on at a later date when I can afford it.

Got 1.2 Stop start Jam. Green spotting with two tone white pack and intellilink.
Not too bad for a second car. And miles better than my first :)

I'm just so impatient but I knew what I wanted and the dealer didn't have what I wanted in stock. I suppose it's just what happens when you allow someone to customise a car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm hoping that the car making fairies will be kind to me and manage by estimated date. Don't think I could wait too much longer.

·
Registered
229 Posts
mine was estimated for 1st sept got it 27th sept i complained got 50pound cheque in post 15 weeks from order date
Edited by: did

·
Registered
426 Posts
I got told 8-10 weeks. Been almost 4 weeks and still no tick. I ordered a as standard red Adam jam!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah... 3 months is the norm...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts