Adam Owners Club banner

What colour is your Adam? (Main bodywork)

• Black (I'll be black)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White (Saturday White fever)

• Purple (purple fiction)

• Red (red n roll)

• Blue (pump up the blue)

• Grey (the grey father)

• Yellow (James blonde)

• Peach (papa don't peach)

• Brown (a star is brown)

• Green (sweet greens, green spotting, buzzlightgreen)

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had trouble deciding which colours to choose when ordering my Adam, because I honestly think they're all lovely! Just thought I'd do a quick poll to see what everyone else decided on.

( I ended up choosing purple fiction with white my fire roof)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I went for the Adam slam yellow with the extreme pack, it was a toss up between the red extreme or the yellow.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mine's purple fiction but I left the roof purple. It's purple leather inside with pink fascia - very girly. Must say I have fallen in love with the Papa don't Peach colour x

·
Registered
424 Posts
There are definately some people on here who own green and I think there may be one black with red trims out there

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi I got the adam slam extreme pack yellow add a spoiler parking sensors and mud flap I saw him and it was love at first sight

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got the glass roof which I love too! Funny that red seems to be a popular choice, not seen one on the roads yet. Saying that, I've only seen a few by me. One being the same as mine!
(different wheels though!)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got pump up the blue with white my fire roof, only seen one other round here which is all blue with standard trims (not as nice as mine hehehe!) :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
I've got what it says down there ⬇

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi,I was going for the buzzlight green but changed my mind when I ordered and went for sweet greens with a black roof and black pack. I so glad I did as its different and I haven't seen another one like it. Mainly red and white ones. Gald to be different

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Tracey - yeah you're the 1st green I've seen, love it though. My purple's not as popular as I thought too - Nice to be unique though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts