Adam Owners Club banner

What colour is your Adam? (Main bodywork)

• Black (I'll be black)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White (Saturday White fever)

• Purple (purple fiction)

• Red (red n roll)

• Blue (pump up the blue)

• Grey (the grey father)

• Yellow (James blonde)

• Peach (papa don't peach)

• Brown (a star is brown)

• Green (sweet greens, green spotting, buzzlightgreen)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had trouble deciding which colours to choose when ordering my Adam, because I honestly think they're all lovely! Just thought I'd do a quick poll to see what everyone else decided on.

( I ended up choosing purple fiction with white my fire roof)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mine's purple fiction but I left the roof purple. It's purple leather inside with pink fascia - very girly. Must say I have fallen in love with the Papa don't Peach colour x

·
Registered
424 Posts
There are definately some people on here who own green and I think there may be one black with red trims out there

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got the glass roof which I love too! Funny that red seems to be a popular choice, not seen one on the roads yet. Saying that, I've only seen a few by me. One being the same as mine!
(different wheels though!)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi,I was going for the buzzlight green but changed my mind when I ordered and went for sweet greens with a black roof and black pack. I so glad I did as its different and I haven't seen another one like it. Mainly red and white ones. Gald to be different

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.