Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a new car for the other half since the engine on her porsche boxster went pop and i sold it :/ she was not happy haha.

Anyway went to see a audi tt at the local vauxhall dealer and she fell in love with the adam (me aswell to be honest haha) so placed order today and cant wait to get it, was told 8 weeks, that about right for this time of year? Went a little mad with extras, heres the spec for anyone whos intrested-

1.4 100 s/s slam in red with black roof.
Tech pack- parking sensors and tyre pressure monitors
Carbon pack- mirrors! grill bar
18" turbine wheels in silver (couldnt decide black or silver so played safe)
Vxr bodykit
Black leather seats
Heated seats and steering wheel
Red steering wheel,knob ect
Red interior panels
Starlight led roof
Interior leds
Touch screen stereo
Infinity sound upgrade

As u can probably tell were excited. We listened to the standard stereo and it was bloody good to be fair, anyone know if the upgrade kit makes much differance?
Edited by: L8ydg

Registered
sounds really cool, you will have to post pics when you get it

Registered
Hey, you had your first tick yet? I ordered mine like two weeks ago and none as of yet
Got told 8 weeks also. p.s your choices are awesome, can't wait to see pictures of that.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankyou cant wait to get it now :)

As of yet no tick :( i check about 5 times a day aswell haha, spoke to vauxhall customer service last week and they said i was still on target for end of march, but im thinking more mid april to be honest. X

Registered
Ahh yeah,i check it a lot too, totally gutted when nothing changes
I would have thought i would of had my first tick by now, I've just ordered well what seems like 'basic' compared to the beast you got headed your way
Suppose they do say good things come to those who wait. I just want it now

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be fair the basic one is amazing but ive never kept a car longer than 2 years, so i thought if i load it with everything then i will be happy for 4-5 years. (well that was my excuse anyway,haha)

Im currently borrowing a family members car and getting lifts everywhere as had to get rid of my old car pretty quick, so i seriously cant wait, even debated canceling my order and just getting a ex display model, but think id kick myself in the future :/

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not long now, adams build date is next week :) how long after build did it take to ship yours over? Can drive germany in a day,lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just recieved my second tick and the date has come forward a week to the 11th, my little adam is alive :)

Registered
Omg! Exciting L8ydg. I haven't got my second tick. Been checking every 30 mins. But I called up the dealership and they looked it up and said it has been built and waiting outside to be transported to the UK. Vauxhall customer assistance emailed as I emailed them asked for a update saying the 14 April and dealer saying it should be with them on the 20th April. But he said it might be earlier as all they are waiting for is him to be delivered to UK. Once in the UK they can speed things up. I hope I'm changes to your date to.

Registered
I said to my partner, Adam is born ! So exciting. I did say we could drive to Germany to get him. It was a NO. Wasn't impressed.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My estimated date changed from the 25th, then to the 18th, then 11th and now the dates disappeared off the tracker!? I know it was loaded onto the lorry last thurs so should be and day now i think :D

Registered
Yay exciting , normally means it's in the country 馃殬馃槉馃殭

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I spoke to the dealer yesterday they said the cars only take a day to ship into the country! they then sit in a lockup ready for transfer to the dealer, if and when they have enough cars to transort to each area :/

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My fingers are crossed that much im having trouble typing haha x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts