Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Adams are starting to get popular in South East Kent now.. Always flash when we see each other! I get sooo excited!

·
Registered
944 Posts
I've seen loads - only one person flashed at me... I must of given them a disapproving look or something as i've passed them since and nothing!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'll flash when mine comes :) I used to flash my lights at picanto drivers until I realised they were all grannies and grandas haha

·
Registered
426 Posts
Quite a few Adams round my way! I've attempted to flash twice the first time nothing and the last time I got the two fingers up at me lol oops clearly these people don't know the code!

·
Registered
568 Posts
That's crap :( why are people so negative. Surely if someone in the same car as you flashes for no apparent reason, that's clearly a flash of same car acknowledgement! Hope that doesn't happen to me :(

·
Registered
944 Posts
I'm still waiting for my first "flasher"!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Saw my first Adam today but before I could flash them, they escaped by turning into the petrol station... Loads of Adams around here so will be plenty of opportunities.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was driving down a street the other day when two guys on the pavement both waved at me. I was a bit confused at first but as I passed them there were two Adams parked there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts