Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, are there any Adams in Kent or Thanet? Haven`t seen any while doing my many miles!
Also anyone had the VX Protect done any good worth the money?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey, I live in Herne Bay and have a red Adam. :) I have seen a red one driving around Broadstairs and I have also seen the navy and the purple one in Canterbury too x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi yes I have seen you about I think, have also seen a red one round here Ramsgate and also a wine colour one in Broadstairs and a yellow one driving thru Westwood she nearly drove onto the roundabout so busy looking at me! but didn't see any for months back in June when I got mine.
Are you pleased with your Adam I have had a few niggly problems with wipers that occasionally have a fit and wrap over makes me jump out off my skin! And back brakes screeching but all in all I love my Adam.
Vx treatment was a godsend being White I'm quite impressed how good it keeps the car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Haha, I get so excited when I see Adams! Always give a flash of my lights haha! I love my car to look at but it is causing me nothing but grief! Going back to Perrys in Canterbury Tuesday for the 8th time! Window wipers keep thudding and clapping together which is the 4th time now! Keep having problems with the handbrake loosening up and making a popping sound! And Im sure there is something wrong with my tracking but they don't think there is! I wish I had got a different colour but was too impatient! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi yes I get the same problem with the wipers Emma freaks me out I put it down to the hot weather we had in the summer but it happened again last week, I jumped out of my skin!
Perhaps we should go to Perry's mob handed and give those guys what for hee!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello,we have the purple one that's been driving about lately,were in Whitstable and have been over Thanet way a few time with it..normally at the Carlton cinema or up at westwood cross!! We know Kane up at Perrys Canterbury and got a deal on the Ex demo one,he put the VX protect on and it is great..makes it so easy to wash and is a really nice bright shine!! We have seen a black or dark blue Adam in westgate and there is a white one over here in Whitstable...both look cool!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I think you Adam was at Perry's the day we picked ours up!!We had a rubber strip fall off in the engine bay and the brakes squeal a bit,but it's going in next weds to be sorted...but not seen u on the roads but will give a flash when we do!!!! ))

·
Registered
86 Posts
Haha! I got mine in April/May time.. Its been back a few times but I cant fault Perrys.. They always fix it and theyre always really good! :D When I was at Sturry park and ride there was a blue one parked next to me and they left a note on my windscreen saying "Hey Red Adam, you are adorable. Love Blue Adam" Haha x

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's tooooo cute )))

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi to all you Kent Adams wherever you live and whatever colour you are, keep up the little messages and friendly flashes luv White Adam Ramsgate

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi All, Ive got a Red and Black Jam, Keep seeing a completely white Adam around maidstone, I had the vx protect and it really came in useful when my sister spilled a bottle of fizzy drink over my seats, Would defiantly recommend it. Would be good to see how many adams there are traveling around Kent. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
There are quite a few around the Broadstairs area! Someone in my village has a black one with a white roof.. Always flash when i see Adams lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts