Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I have signed up and P/X my Mazda RX8 231 for something that still looks nice but is fuel, tax and insurance friendlier for myself! I am 24 and have owned 2 cars in my life so far, a 1989 Mini 1275cc and then the Mazda! I am really looking forward to owning a brand new car!!
I have gone for a 1.2 Jam with Start and stop<ul>[*]Red body, black roof[*]17" Technical Grey Roulette Alloys[*]Chrome pack[*]Leather pack[*]Exterior light pack[*]Style Pack[*]Technical Pack[/list]I am looking forward to taking delivery (end of March) and joining the community here!
KarlNorthamptonshire.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome Karl! You will love your adam when you get him this forum is fab too

·
Registered
73 Posts
I agree about the tax thing & also my insurance halfed and full tank of petrol is a lot less too which is great. Savings all round!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
don't forget to send off your tax disc for a refund when you get your adam. get some money back :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
I hope I get my Adam in March, tax is due on my corsa in May. Adams are £30 tax per year! I also got free insurance for the year. quids in :DFuel tank on my corsa '05 plate is £50 getting about 400miles.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Tracey, I stand corrected. yes only the 1.2 & 1.4 s/s is low tax.

·
Registered
944 Posts
The S/S is what, £400 more then the standard? Saving £75 a year tax.

I'll be selling mine after 3 years so wasn't worth it for me. I'm not a fan of the S/S either.

Each to their own huh!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.