Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having had my Adam for 6 months, I've found the 2 right light side switches don't do much(bottom right) Any ideas?Edited by: missyzp

·
Registered
113 Posts
Not sure what you mean can you explain more where they are inside the car and what they look like ?

Or are you talking about the roller switches next to the exterior light knob ?Edited by: Vaux.1

·
Registered
113 Posts
The roller on the left with the symbol of a beam and arrows up and down is for adjusting your headlights having it on "0" means your headlights are at normal height and at there highest and the roller goes up to "3" meaning your headlights are at there lowest usually used for if you have passengers so the headlights don't shine up in the air but my advice is always keep it at 0 giving you the most beam on the road even if you have passengers it's really a gimmick of a thing.

And the roller to the left with a symbol of a clock dial is for adjusting your interior such as your dash and dial lights rolling it down dims the dash and makes all the dials and buttons dim or rolling it up makes the dials and buttons bright ( the best way ) lol

Does that answer your question sorry for writing so much lol
Edited by: Vaux.1

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fab, thank you I didn't notice any difference but it's probably quite subtle.
Don't suppose there's a way of changing the colour of the intellink? I know you can personalise bringo.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Park infront of a wall or something and change the lights, it makes quite a difference really.

·
Registered
113 Posts
missyzp said:
Fab, thank you I didn't notice any difference but it's probably quite subtle.
Don't suppose there's a way of changing the colour of the intellink? I know you can personalise bringo.
You can change the brightness and contrast in intellilink settings but I don't think you can change the colour like it does on day and night mode.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts