Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my Adam Jam since just after Christmas - best Chrissy pressie I've ever had and by the far the flashiest car... Anyhow, love the car and just waiting on some decent weather to give her (do you call a car with a 'male' name her?!) a good, long run out.

But - before I do - can anyone explain how I put the lockable wheel nuts on the .... wheels? I've just been through the manual to no avail and yes, I'm a numpty, I admit it

Thanks in advance

Baffled of North West London!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi

The locking wheel nuts will already be fitted to the alloys to prevent theft

There will be a key in the car( usually in a black case in Vauxhalls) that fits into the lockers (one on each wheel) and from there this will allow you to remove or refit the wheels as you see fit...

Please note that it is adviseable not to overtighten the lockers as it can damage the key, and can be expensive to remove the nuts at a garage...and they could damage the wheels in the process

Hope this helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everybody, I don't feel such a numpty now. did - ditto - the case is in the glove box with the key and nuts. I'll just leave the box there and go back to enjoying the driving. Londoner - bet you hope the rest of Jan and all of Feb fly by

·
Registered
163 Posts
I get mine late march..... it seems like an eternity

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've just put the key with the pump in the boot as the glove box is to small to have a box in it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts