Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just looked in my track and found that the picture finally comes up :) gets me even more excited. although I'm hoping the picture on tree isn't an exact replica of my car because I've ordered white alloys and a white dash.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that's the same for me. I just wonder if maybe the picture comes up now it has been built. My dealer says it should arrive before the estimated date so fingers crossed. It's been a long wait.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I really hope so! I really can't wait anymore. Plus the MOT on my car runs out on the 16th April and it won't pass it. I want to give it to them before it runs out. Lol the dealer said its only waiting for him to be transported to the uk.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have a post about this yesterday :) check it out

·
Registered
944 Posts
I couldnt wait that long, itd drive me mad!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yeah I just got a mock up picture of my Adam too and everything is right except that it doesn't show Intellilink, I emailed the guy who sold it to me and he said he checked and it definitely has it, so I don't think the mock ups are 100% accurate.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Mine doesn't show intellilink either and I've got it too

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was just worried mine didn't show intellilink and showed black alloys and completely black interior. Got a bit scared. Spent so long specifying what I wanted haha!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I sent vauxhall customer services an email to confirm my order was correct. They said the visual is just a guide and not completely accurate to your order

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.