Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will look out for you too! Haven't seen you driving yours about yet! Have only seen it parked up..puts a smile on my face when I drive past knowing mine is so close to being here!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same Jam14 haven't seen a red and black with black wheels yet! I wanted it to look as sporty as possible without going for vxr pack or the slam model! So I went rather basic to be honest with the pack options but love how he has turned out!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I had the same but with the vxr kit right up till I went to orderonce seeingitin red and yellow at the dealer I opted for the yellow but both look awesome can't wait for Tuesday 10.00am when I take delivery.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love the VXR kit and also the yellow! I think they look amazing together! I really want the vxr decals on the car but can't find where to get them from and how much they are. So will talk to the dealer about them when I go and pick the car up :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
If you are after the body/bonnet decals I was told by my dealer that you can only get them on the slam & that they are not available otherwise.

It appears he is incorrect if you look at Adamaccessories/styling/Foil decal kits click on the price then page 2 they are there although the picture shows a circle only I have confirmed the part numbers against the opel accessory book which shows a better picture @ http://www.opel-accessories.com/en-DE/ADAM

It appears you have to buy body , bonnet & roof separately which is good if you don't want them all.

hope this helps

·
Registered
426 Posts
Ahh this is the exact same as mine....apart from ive kept my wheels silver (for the time being no doubt ill get them done...prone to getting bored so left them as something i can add later ;) ) LOVE IT

·
Registered
426 Posts
Haha i said that to my dad literally just after i signed to get the car....his exact words were "all ready?" haha. I have to agree would totally change the car having the black logo bar. There not too pricey either really.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not too bad...I was thinking of getting the logo bar wrapped as I know someone who would be willing to do it for a small cost...and if it goes wrong I can always peel it off and buy one! (Going for the cheap option)

·
Registered
314 Posts
When mine comes it will have black wheels with black roof and red body... Obviously will get pictures when it comes. Perhaps with the white Adam that is always parked outside my next door neighbours house. I wonder if its theirs...

·
Registered
431 Posts
I want to get the logo bar with the Opal logo! love the zig zag.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.