Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help with this problem please.
Recently all the stored radio stations disappeared from the intellilink unit.
I restored them all and then they disappeared again.
The car has been back to vauxhall but they can't find a fault with there diagnostic machine.
Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have any idea what might be the cause.
Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Mine all moved from first page to last page on favourites... Not sure why!

Isn't there an option to restore to factory settings? Might be worth a try.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll check that tomorrow.
Sometimes they disappear and the next time I use the car they're back, then they're gone again.
It's really strange.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I thought I had this problem, then I realised there were 2 tabs on the radio, one tab for all stations and one for saved favourites. It always switches to the all stations tab. I think the saved tab is labeled 'AS' or something similar. Not sure if this is your problem? Likely not...

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have these problems too - loosing stations and moving to tab 7. I programmed all my tabs the same but then they all disappeared. Also when it looses DAB it never manages to retune to FM

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm beginning to think that there's a bug with the system. If vauxhall accept that then maybe a firmware update might cure it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Drive to the dealer and tell them. There maybe a software update that they can do when they take your car in. Should be free!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are you using the spare key?If you have programmed all the stations on the main key, then they will not be available on the other key. My wife has different stations programmed on her key.When you use your own key it remembers all previous stored Intellilink settings, whether you were listening to radio or music on a USB and also previous climate control settings.
Edited by: Rob.B

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The main flip key is being used all the time. I'll try and reset it to factory settings and start again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts