Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling a bit negative...

I brought my Adam Glam 1.4 Purple fiction with cream roof for about (roughly) £14,000 in August 2014. I do have the 0% interest for 5 years and life time warranty.

BUT feel pretty gutted to see my car is now only worth roughly £8,000.

Just feeling quite disappointed it's lost quite so much in value so quickly

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean. I even went on webuyanycar website just for fun to see how much they would give me with mine that only had 3000 miles on clock, and yeah it was around about that price. But I think later on, private selling mine, again once I had paid off my finace too (on the same deal as you), hoping I will get good money as my JAM has quite a bit of spec, but whatever good money will be in five years time ha! 😳

·
Registered
35 Posts
unfortunately that always happens with new cars. the biggest loss is within the first couple of years you loose a few 1000 just for driving it off the forecourt.
mine started off 15.5k, after 1 year it showed around 12 and after 2 years showing 9.5k. On the plus side this depreciation should slow down.
So in 5 Years i would like to think it will still be around the 6-7.5k mark depending on mileage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.