Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lost one of the clips on my wheels. I have one red one on each wheel luckily it was only a black one but itsbugging me because I know I haven't curbed it. has anyone else lost any?? I think they should be screwed in from the back no held on with some glue

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are only held on with some glue. Hope they are cheap to replace which knowing vauxhall they not always good on prices for parts lol. ALTEA clips are on the extreme models they have I plastic clip on each spoke and one of them on each wheel is the same colour as the car

·
Registered
40 Posts
The price varies dependant on your local dealerships so it is deffo worth ringing around the parts department...I had an issue with mine called a few people I was quoted between £16-£23 per clip

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the prices that Vauxhall have given me are £33 plus vat for the glue and £34 plus vat for a new clip but the other day one fell off and I actually got it so I told the about it but theystill wanna charge me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes lost one in a car park - on reflection think someone stole the first one - yesterday one of my came off whilst I was driving on the motorway - heard this bang looked round the car yesterday when I got home and there were no dents - suddenly realised this morning that it was one of the clips - annoying as it will cost £18 - I agree there should be some better method

1 - 8 of 8 Posts