1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Loving the blue /white combo

·
Registered
424 Posts
Going to be looking out for that one Santgo - I travel to Buxton in mine everday- keep a look out for me

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. What I also love is the roof interior!

I have checked out your Adam on the gallery and think I spotted you last week near the Old Hall, Gillsid? Very nice! Got mine in March, 2 days before the snow and didn't see it again for 2 weeks! Will keep a look out for you again.

Edited by: Santgo

·
Registered
424 Posts
I don't think it was me, another Purple Glam appeared in Buxton a few weeks ago with white roof, mirrors etc. I have the purple roof. Got mine on March 21st from Bristol Street in Chesterfield, can't believe I haven't seen you yet. However my Adam stays parked in the work car park all day inHarpur Hill.
I like the light interior on yours. As you can see mine is very purple, but I was just saying to my husband that in the future I may find it very difficult to go back to a grey/black interior like my Corsa was. Hopefully by the time I'm ready for a change lots of the manufacturers will be experimenting a bit more with interiors

·
Registered
424 Posts
Saw you today, I was filling up at Tesco on London Road - I do love the blue :-D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes on my way home from work. Am yet to spot you but will keep an eye out for a purple glam

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Surprising well, considering I have two teenagers who throw themselves in and out of the car. I did have one mark on the passenger seat but used a little bit of daz and it came off no problem.What have you got?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts