Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deffo want to lower my Adam, just not sure whether to get the 30mm all round of the 20/15's, my Adam will have 17" roulette's on!

·
Registered
457 Posts
If you get larger wheels don't ya get different
Suspension ?? A lot of the reviews say you do ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's a glam. Hmm not too sure if it has different suspension, i'm just going by ride height and how it drives!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Think it's just the slam that has the sports suspension. My glam is nothing different does go round corners quite well tho. I have the 17" roulette wheels to

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, they are my fave wheels! Yeah its probably just personal preference, i'm used to lowered suspensions on my previous cars

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah I've had it on my other cars too especially teamed up with strut braces it makes a big differencs. But that all went out the window when had to start putting child seats into my cars instead lol :(

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Yeah been there with lowering before - even as bad as cutting the springs! As much as I love the look of lowered cars I quite like a bit of comfort now as well. Old age!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha i do agree on the comfort! I'm not going to go mad, just enough to reduce a bit of body roll :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
In the price specification it says the sports suspension comes as standard on optional 17" and 18" wheels!! I LOVE the roulette wheels though! Wish I got them but went for 1.4 engine and the ecoflex so couldn't afford it:(

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i finally got my springs! Its subtle enough not to detract from the glam look but it looks great and handles just that bit better (in general, not screeching around corners lol)!
Ah Charlotte i'm sure your Adam still looks gorgeous! there isn't such a thing as an Adam that doesn't look good!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts