Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing how many men have a vauxhall adam? With me having a 1.4 slam in red 100bhp with twist alloys, carbon pack and black roof I thought it was a cool car for a young man but just seen all girls driving them??
Edited by: womack127

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've seen 2 Adams with older men driving them, one was a Slam with black roof and all the graphics - I thought I was too old for that look but the man was older than me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy to hear it that there Is men out there with them lol, think there deffently need to be a vauxhall adam owner's club meet up then we can put names to faces and see what sort of people drive these things!
Edited by: womack127

·
Registered
36 Posts
They are probably demo cars driven by salesmen! Only joshing. I love me Adam Greyfather and only seen one other near me in Battle.

·
Registered
54 Posts
At first I thought it was just girls buying them but another forum member posted a poll and there's a fair few men too can't remember the final result of the poll but I remember it being around 55/45 in favour of the ladies so almost 50/50

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bought a purple Adam for the mrs but find myself driving it whenever she's about,must admit all the others down here on the kent coast are driven by girls...........all 2 iv'e seen!! it's pretty rare atm everyone still buys fiat 500's YUCK!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Im a guy with an Adam, there is a guy who I work with who seems to think everytime I see him and he asks if I "slipped into Adam last night" but yea it is a cool little car I went for it because of my background in design, it's as near to designing my own car as i'm gonna get anytime soon

·
Registered
431 Posts
Im a 24yr old guy... just ordered my Adam Glam :D never seen an Adam on the road when I'm out and about.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm a 22 year old girl with my wee black slam !

I've only seen two out so far near me, one was a florist company car and an all red one too both in Glasgow area but I think they are great for both sex's as they can be customise to suit each individual. Mines is all black with grey and black 18" wheels and sport suspension and sport suspension so it's kinda sporty but also had the starlight roof and the black is glittery so also kinda girly :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts