Adam Owners Club banner

man or woman!?

20K views 36 replies 32 participants last post by  Gez_BGB 
#1 ·
Just seeing how many men have a vauxhall adam? With me having a 1.4 slam in red 100bhp with twist alloys, carbon pack and black roof I thought it was a cool car for a young man but just seen all girls driving them??
Edited by: womack127

See less See more
#7 ·
I've seen 2 Adams with older men driving them, one was a Slam with black roof and all the graphics - I thought I was too old for that look but the man was older than me.

#12 ·
At first I thought it was just girls buying them but another forum member posted a poll and there's a fair few men too can't remember the final result of the poll but I remember it being around 55/45 in favour of the ladies so almost 50/50

#16 ·
Bought a purple Adam for the mrs but find myself driving it whenever she's about,must admit all the others down here on the kent coast are driven by girls...........all 2 iv'e seen!! it's pretty rare atm everyone still buys fiat 500's YUCK!!

#18 ·
Im a guy with an Adam, there is a guy who I work with who seems to think everytime I see him and he asks if I "slipped into Adam last night" but yea it is a cool little car I went for it because of my background in design, it's as near to designing my own car as i'm gonna get anytime soon

#20 ·
I'm a 22 year old girl with my wee black slam !

I've only seen two out so far near me, one was a florist company car and an all red one too both in Glasgow area but I think they are great for both sex's as they can be customise to suit each individual. Mines is all black with grey and black 18" wheels and sport suspension and sport suspension so it's kinda sporty but also had the starlight roof and the black is glittery so also kinda girly :)

#21 ·
I'm a guy and I have a black and white adam :) only seen mainly girls driving others but also seems everyone has gone for same boring colour as one another which is red and black!

#23 ·
I'm a guy with a vauxhall adam jam with chrome pack or the 1st one of the 24 you can have without designing it yourself and Iove it has everything I want but planning on playing with it a little aesthetic wise but not sure what I want to do yet as I've seen a few things on here and elsewhere done to it so just bundling ideas and see what looks good though the euro/vdub look I've seen looks a good look for them

#26 ·
Im in a red Adam Jam 1.4 100pswith black roof, wheels, mirror covers and grille bar.No urban pack so no chrome strip on the outside just a black weatherstripwhich looks really slick. Got cloth/morrcana seats, intellilink, red leather interior pack, checkerboard headlining, climate control and sport pedals- a proper lads car for a 22 year old lad!

Edited by: TheWheelman91

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.