Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey haven't had much chance to take some pictures but here is my ride!
When i collected it:

Then i wanted the roof black and mirrors:

Added parking sensors:
<a href="http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/superman_ls/media/3CDD7D11-D357-41DD-B9B8-19C3A0B23533_zpsg9ozuo9b.jpg.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
</a>
Then windows tinted and sun strip & mud flaps:

As its stands now: 

Still to do: <ul>[*]Sill covers[*]Cargo boot tray[*]Black logo bar (Hopefully) [*]Hekko Wind Deflectors [/list]Edited by: Smith101

·
Registered
944 Posts
Looks smart. Black logo bar will definately look good.

·
Registered
568 Posts
love the mud flaps :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
What % tint is that?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the rear I have one up from limo and the the sides 2 up from limo and the sun strip in the darkest they allow on the front screen!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Awesome :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I bought the heko wind deflectors last week,they look really smart mate,and easily fitted in under 5 minutes.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some little updates:

Before:

After:

And then the car got a clean :)

Mate where'd you get your hekko wind deflectors from? Had any leaking water from fitting them?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Got them off eBay from LMF vauxhall,were cheaper through their eBay site than there web site, no leakages so far mate

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some changes I've made :)

It now just needs a full clean and hd wax and it will look amazing :).

Things I still want to do; black alloys, wrap the dash (currently red) and possibly try and wrap my old chrome logo bar in the same wrap. :).

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers :)

Nah dead easy mate. Just a simple thing of lining it up so you get it central and then sticking them down. I've still got the little plastics covering on mine for a couple of months anyways ;)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Debating whether or not to get my wheels black? Should have the wrap on the interior done by next week :). Anyone got the side skirts and spoiler fitted on after the factory if so can you's post pics or do you think it makes that much of a difference? Cheers

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hii could you put a pic on of the back so I can see what the mud flaps look like, and where did you get them from as I can only find the front mud flaps on ebay? Thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey I didn't wrap the roof I had it painted. And it cost me next to nothing as my dads a car painter has his own shop. So that's why I decided to paint it rather than wrap it.

I'll get a picture of the mud flaps tomorrow for you ;)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wheels are getting painted today (black of course) and spoiler is getting fitted tomorrow. Will upload pictures at the weekend
excited to see what it looks like! Some times little changes can make a difference.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Your car looks good...very similar to mine, I went with Black wheels.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Car in general needs a good wash and polish. But these are just some quick pictures to show you the new wheels and spoiler

·
Registered
154 Posts
Car is looking really good, love the new additions, spoiler looks great and the black wheels really set things off!
Can't be much left for you to do now!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts