·
Registered
568 Posts
Looks cute :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was tempted with the white alloys but was too scared incase they went dirty too quick.

My Siri eyes free doesn't seem to be working though. By the looks on what I've read it needs updating. Mental seen as it's brand new but will nip into my dealers tomorrow.

Thinking of calling him Duncan.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks great hope you enjoy driving your ADAM as much as I do. I've had mine for 7months now and still love driving him everywhere

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks well nice, just call him UP. The girl over the road has the same one, nobody had them the other week round here. I now see them popping up everywhere!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks great mate.....hope you enjoy it

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm loving driving him, especially love driving him at night and seeing him all glowing inside. Haha. I only have 1 minor glitch at the moment. The voice recognition is not working. People can ring me and I can answer it and I can call people by using the touchscreen on intellilink but I can't press and hold the button on the steering wheel and use the voice command to call. It comes up on the screen 'voice command' but nothing happens when I ask it to call someone. I have checked Siri and it's all set up on my phone correct. Can't think what I could be doing wrong. I have phoned the dealer and they are going to ring me back today when they have spoken to someone in servicing.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Very nice. Excellent choice. Love the colours. Glad you are so happy. That new car smell. Arrrr.
Hopefully I get mine Wednesday and will be equally joyous Enjoy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts