Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When and where do the northern crew want to get together for meet number one then?

Hi all by the way haha!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I don't have my Adam yet but he comes in two weeks. Anyone think metro centre car park would be good?

·
Registered
944 Posts
It would but it's quite far for us Yorkshire folk. What about somewhere in the middle of Yorkshire & Geordie land?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Wonder if a meet at Newcastle and a meet at York might be better

·
Registered
944 Posts
I doubt many will come. Splitting it will likely mean it's a handful each time!

·
Registered
457 Posts
50/50 for me , have drove to metro before so no probs
And need to practice York sooooooo which ever
Just as long as i'am not on hols , 🚘😃🚙

·
Registered
457 Posts
Oh and Thursdays and Sundays are best for me 🚘👍🚙

·
Registered
407 Posts
As long as I have plenty of warning when and where it's gonna be. Newcastle does seem a bit far.. But I would just have to sat nav it. I already live in a York so I'm already here:)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sundays are good for me too :)! And I'd be fine for either! Thinking maybe somewhere just before York centre just so it's not too far to travel or even somewhere inbetween the two? So were all sort of traveling the same distance ;)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
However wiping out the top level on the metrocentre multi story would be epic :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Will have to be teesside park then , about half way for Newcastle and York 😊... Oh and only 2 mins for me 🚘😉🚙

·
Registered
568 Posts
Teesside park is good for me

·
Registered
944 Posts
I think we need to get a list of those interested and where they are. Can then work out somewhere in the middle.

Of the places mentioned so far I'm 40 miles from York, 100 from Scotch Corner and 140 from Newcastle!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Who going to be our area leader then?! Any volunteers?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Don't forget teesside park 😊🚘

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm 20miles from York and Leeds. I'm not used to doing long journeys yet I've only driven to north wales to my nans and that's only because my mum was sat next to me. Don't think I would be confident to drive to Newcastle by myself.Edited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think Teesside park is our best option tbh seems to be a fair drive for most people and it's nearly equal distance between York and Newcastle I say nearly!

I'll volunteer to be area leader like :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts