Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New to the forum but have been lurking for a few weeks now, here's Vince (yes I did name it a male name, me and my girlfriend reached an agreement on it!) ... I got Vince about a month ago after passing my driving test first time with 3 minors! ... I picked it up the day after, can safely say I couldn't be happier with it. Since getting the car I've made a few changes, such as adding my exhaust tip, wind deflectors, matte black wrapped logo bar, and currently due for a sub fitting next Saturday, absolutely cannot wait for that! Anyway, here's a few pics of Vince, if anyone wants to see some before/after comparisons, just ask 馃榾

Cheers,
Brett

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay it won't let me upload more than one photo because they are apparently named the same? I'm using an iPhone so there is no way to rename the files, how annoying!

Edit: never mind, got photo bucket tags instead, here we go:

Edited by: BHxnt

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got mine through Direct 4x4 mate, it's a 3" one, I ordered a 4" to begin with but when I received that and tried to fit it, it wouldn't support the pipe we have (with the slight slant downwards) so I had to send it back, I'm happy with what I've got though.

Registered
The car looks fantastic! Does the sub make much of a difference to the standard sound quality? As I'm taking delivery in about a week and want to fit an aftermarket sub and amp in mine.

Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Makes a world of difference mate yeah, my only problem now is my rear view mirror is pretty much useless as it is a constant blur
but yeah I'm very happy with it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.