Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I did all the paperworky stuff I was asked to sign a piece of paper for intellilink. At the min I have a Nokia 820, on the sheet it says I can get Mirrorlink on Nokia when connected via the USB, I phoned the dealership up yesterday and they were clueless, I've found an American company called mirrorlink that seem to be the right thing just wondered if anyone had had similar problems.The Bluetooth phone and texting bit works fine and can store my phonebook in my car, the usb port works for playing music through ipod or usb stick it's just the sat navvy bit that if I can get I want but not the end of the world as i'm considering changing my phone soon because of other reasons

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do, might contact Vauxhall aswell asking why we've been asked to sign this when it doesn't even exist. My garage were confused when I asked them the other day so maybe going to head office/someone higher up might know

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah good point, let me know how you get on as well :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally sorted with vauxhall directly, they've told me the piece of paper I signed was specific to my garage. Have contacted my garage again with all my new info and they have forwarded it to the area manager. Will update when I know more

1 - 5 of 5 Posts