Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've just become the proud owner of a Adam Slam and really loving it :)
Just one small problem. I took it out for a drive for the first time last night and I noticed the Intelilink screen was really bright. So I went into settings and I couldn't find Display settings, which appears to be in the manual ?
Could anyone help with this this or point me in the right direction to get this sorted.
Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes I have found the same seems like the only way to turn brightness down is to use the dash brightness control then it dims the intellink but then you carnt see the dash that's the only thing I think was a bad idea

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys thanks for the advice :)

I will look into it, however as I can see from other posts I need to get a special cable too see pics from my iphone

·
Registered
22 Posts
Screen turns to a black background on ours when the lights are turned on, didn't have to adjust anything came like that.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yep mine does that also , it looks really good 😊

·
Registered
90 Posts
Screen changes to black background when headlights are switched on. The screen brightness can still be adjusted for brighter/darker with scroll wheels on dashboard to right of steering wheel. I managed to set it so the dials are bright enough to see.
I have no idea how to adjust the day time brightness.
Really annoying when I switch off at night, the brightness is a real shock!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts