Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
When I go into the 'Apps' section on the intellilink, I can see the Bringgo apps and the Stitcher app, but no TuneIn app. Has anybody else got this issue?
Both Vauxhall and the dealership seem to have no clue why it's not available.
Thanks

·
Registered
568 Posts
It's easy to accidentally hide the apps on the apps section of Intellilink. Make sure they are all ticked using the options on the bottom of the screen

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I go into 'Apps' then tap 'Settings' this brings up check boxes next to each of the apps (Stitcher, Bringgo Eastern Europe & Bringgo Western Europe). As you say, by unpicking each each this removes them from the 'Apps' screen. Tunein is not anywhere to be seen, either on the 'Apps' screen or after going to 'Settings' on the app screen.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
568 Posts
That's really strange! I wonder if it needs an update from the dealer

·
Registered
148 Posts
I thought TuneIn wasn 't available yet in the UK?

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
568 Posts
Mine shows it still on apps display

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hmm how strange, i am sure i read some where it is not available for the UK might have been on the Apple App store, but i might be wrong, i often am! ;-)

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've just downloaded TuneIn radio onto my iPhone and I have got the icon on my intellilink. My car is a year old now but the intellilink was updated a month ago as part of the service. I don't think I had TuneIn before that but not sure

·
Registered
177 Posts
How does the TuneIn app work on Intellilink? Does it need to be connected to your phone to use the 3G/4G connection? I've had that app on my phone for years and love it so I hope it works in my Adam...

·
Registered
206 Posts
I had same prob mine wasn't on intellink screen too had to take it in to dealersand have software update now i've got all 3 app on mine brinngo,sticher and tunein
and it's a free update

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just to keep you all in the loop, just got my Adam back today. They did an update on the Intellilink system and the TuneIn app has suddenly appeared :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts