Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thought you where, sure I've seen your Adam pulling out of dobies. My mate lance told me about your car

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello (and bump)

The fist time I got my hands on the car I changed all the bulbs on the car from standard to Leds. Bulbs cost me around 15euros and were all changeable by myself. (Interior, licence plate and boot)

I've tinted the already factory "tinted" back window and the rear side windows with 20% film.
The car looks now superb.

Planning to swap the antenna for a "shark fin" type antenna, since the stock one is a bit 90's in my opinion.

Also going to swap the rear fog light (red lens) to a clear one and tint them afterwars aswell.

These are the ideas that I've come across so far, any other ideas? :p

Alex

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's the interior and number plates lights mate?
I've done all front headlights, getting myself some wind deflectors, gonna tint front indicators, side indicators, gonna get a armrest aswell for it. Might also re tint the factory windows too
Scott

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi

If I remember correctly all the bulbs were 5w5
You will need just 4 to complete the whole car
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/221298607979?nav=SEARCH

When removing the cabin light start from the front and try to "peel" the plastic with a bone tool or a credit card. But be careful so you won't break it! ;)
I only removed the cover half way trough just enough to remove the bulb with pliers.

When you get the armrest fitted post a topic about the project.
I thaught that the car missing the armrest woud be a problem, but my right hand has found it's place on the passengers seat or on my girfriends tigh!

I really suggest the window tints but if you go to 5% film it could get too dark.
Also it's good that the rearview mirror's light sensor is fitted on the mirror itsef and the tinting doesn't affect it in any way.

Cheers!

Alex

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just took the full thing out of the roof for the interior light last night!
The armrest just fits Into the rear two cup holders, 60 quid from eBay. How the **** do you get the number plate bulb holders out!?

·
Registered
18 Posts
You will need an flathead screwdriver to force them out. (Smaller the better). It was a bit tricky for the first time to be honest.
Try to look it from the owners manual. It's there with a bunch of pictures.

Can you get a picture of the armrest fitted in the car because I can't imagine how it looks when installed.

Thanks, Alex

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

This is the eBay number for the faux leather one, can also get a fabric covered one too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts