Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If money was no object what spec Adam would you go for with packs?

Or would you even choose an Adam at all?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Upgraded sound system and parking system for me.

I got a pre reg car but would of got the above if I was building my own.

I wouldn't get start stop if you paid me though... Find it very annoying!

·
Registered
367 Posts
To be fair the adam i ordered is the adam id have!
And alex i know what you mean about stop start, but having it saves tax and you can turn it off!.....but if money were no object i dont think id worry about the £70 tax saving a year haha

·
Registered
944 Posts
It saves £70 a year tax and is about £300 more... I won't have the car for 4 years so turning it off would be a pointless add on for me.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yea i fully see your point, i think the resale value would make back about £150 of the £300 so just over 2 years and your saving. But ive always hated cars with stop start :/
Steph x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I find it difficult to decide what I would go for as I like elements of each model.

Would probably go for a slam because I like the superheroes seats. Colour would be blue, purple or buzz light green with a white roof, I'd get the 17 inch roulette alloys with white my fire face.

I like the interior kits on the jam so would buy that separately also to match my colour!
If I went purple I would be better off in a glam though!

·
Registered
206 Posts
my adam its nearly got everything anyway lol only 2 bits missing self park and the thing i forgot to order interior mood light

·
Registered
457 Posts
I do love jammie 💙.... But if money was no option
It would have to be , a mini countryman john cooper works
With all the trimmings . I feel soooooo unloyal 😞
I really do loves jammie 🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think i would order the same car as i have adam jam in red, but i would add the inteillink and the upgraded sound...the rest i would like to modify myself. Love modifying cars and the enjoyment of adding to it yourself!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts