Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can any one tell me if this sounds the norm ... adam 1.4 jam average mpg 34.6 over 3000 miles of town and a road driving only driving car around 60 to 65 mph on dual carridge way and has any one had any bother with gear selector dont have to press button for it to go into reverse and crunches into gear ..... this has now been fixed under warranty

·
Registered
88 Posts
Gears are ok on mine, at least they've sorted it. I'm getting 43-44 on average in my 1.4 Jam. I find that it's better when slowing down and speeding up without foot to the floor is better. Try reseting the mpg on the left and it should improve now you've got more miles done.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks will re set next time we fill up car is driven gently only taken to 3000 revs b4 change gear must say though what a great car had fiesta s1600 sport b4 we got adam and the adam wins hands down on quality although gearbox prob was a bit off putting dealer was great sorted in a week adam is a 1.4jam pump up the blue with white alloys etc etc grat spec love it

·
Registered
944 Posts
My mpg is currently the same...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Passed a blue adam with white alloys the other day on the A19 was this you sharalee, near boro

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
May b as we are in peterlee and are often down that way you will know its us soon as private reg going on le05haz leo shaz lol ... also going to do some graphics on him but dont know what yet

·
Registered
457 Posts
Think it was Saturday , I have a Union Jack aerial topper 🚙😊🚘

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.