Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,
What are people getting MPG wise?
I got the Adam as a second car for drives round town and short journeys and was hoping for something quite economical.
Only got through one tank so far but the average MPG is only about 33... what are others getting?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm hoping the MPG will improve after a few more tanks have gone through it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I reset the MPG and for this last tank I'm currently averaging 27 MPG which is bloody awful! About 200 miles for a full tank! That's the Glam 1.4 not S/S.

What are others getting? Only 500 miles done but still shouldn't be that low...

·
Registered
424 Posts
6000 miles in and I'm getting about 42 in a 1.4 SS, but I don't use the SS that much. Even at the beginning I never got as low as you

·
Registered
92 Posts
alex said:
I reset the MPG and for this last tank I'm currently averaging 27 MPG which is bloody awful! About 200 miles for a full tank! That's the Glam 1.4 not S/S.

What are others getting? Only 500 miles done but still shouldn't be that low...
This is one thing I'm scared off. I'm getting decent mileage from my current car that I'm part-xing, Fiat 500 TwinAir. 27mpg seems very poor, my SLK gives me around that. Is this mainly city driving?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeh city driving. The manufacturers number is 38 for urban so id expect at least 33... Going to take it for a few long drives and see what happens...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.