Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else got mudflaps on thier Adam. My Adam is coming in white with black roof. sales guy said they are colour coded to the body coulour as will be the rear spoiler. Is this the case? i would rather have them in white not in black.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looking on the Vauxhall Adam site it just says black,can't say iv'e seen any colour coded one's on any Adams but i know the spoiler is colour coded though!

·
Registered
568 Posts
The mud flaps are all only black plastic

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm. need to think again. the dealer say they fit the spoiler and the mudflaps at their body shop so might think about changing the order as i am not sure i want black mud flaps on white body. will think on that one.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Pretty sure you can only get them in black!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Me too.

No colour matching ones.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Black one's still look cool on the white cars and to be honest i need to get some as the wide 17" tyres spray tons of crap up the back and sides of mine,it's purple and shows up the dirt so i imagine white would be terrible to keep clean?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
purpletimbo7 said:
Black one's still look cool on the white cars and to be honest i need to get some as the wide 17" tyres spray tons of crap up the back and sides of mine,it's purple and shows up the dirt so i imagine white would be terrible to keep clean?
That was my thinking. getting a white car was thinking i didn't want tar spots on the paintwork in the summer.
Two weeks of waiting only about 10 to go.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Think I'm going to add some too.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I've got mud flaps they look great on a light coloured car. As mine is sweet greens with black roof and black mirrors they fit in with my colours greatEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
944 Posts
I'm just sick of mud splatters up the sides!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a white adam with black alloys black roof and black mud flaps, and it looks the business although I'm biased of course

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm the same as you apart from I'm sweet greens. They do look great with the black scheme:)

·
Registered
944 Posts
To be fair im not too fussed what they look like - will just be good to not have mud caked up the sides of the car!

·
Registered
426 Posts
There good in my eyes could of been a touch bigger i still get a few splats

·
Registered
568 Posts
I can't wait for mine. My picanto doesn't have them so it's always dirty

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bendyfingers said:
I have a white adam with black alloys black roof and black mud flaps, and it looks the business although I'm biased of course
any chance off a pic of the mud flaps on white so i can see.

thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts