Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wondering if anyone has bothered in getting mud flaps. I am undecided but i think i want them to protect the car a bit. Anyone know if they look alright?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah fitted a set last weekend got to say fit is really good & easy to do yourself. Look good on the car as they aren't to big.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the advice, ive decided to go ahead and order some

·
Registered
206 Posts
put mine on myself aswell, tried to upload some photos before but it wouldn't work. front ones were a bit trickier because of the spacer.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not sure how that's fitted to give you a proper answer. if the side sills attach to the underside of the car rather than the inside of the arch then I don't see why not.

Could try get pictures of where it is attached and like the wheel arch and from what we know about the guards could give you a better answer

·
Registered
944 Posts
They won't fit with the VXR kit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Really weighing up whether or not to get mud flaps. Im worried they might spoil the look of the car though-any chance someone can post a zoomed out picture of their Adam so i can see what the complete car looks like with the flaps on?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've seen them in the flesh! They won't ruin the look of the car there small but just big enough to be effective! Just get them you will not be dissapointed!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone know of a supplier that sells mud flaps for the VXR pack? Getting paranoid about stone chips

Edited by: MissDenchy

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They come as set of four! Two front and two rear ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I work for a main dealer and they come as seperate front and rear pairs genuine would you believe! Fitting them tomorrow anyway so thanks for your advice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts