Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey x

Picking my Adam up this week and want to get a pen/USB stick filed with music ready to put in the car...

Anyone know if the drive just has to be filled with mp3 songs (no files) or can they be ordered by albums in files?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah u can do what u like on it
On my one i have films music and photos all split up in to different categories
If u want a pen with good memory i got my 64gb usb stick off of ebay for £10 Edited by: scotthowells

·
Registered
162 Posts
Has to be MP3, otherwise the tracks won't play just so you know,
I've been into the intellilink and the DEV options and programmed it to work for all but standard is MP3

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you're using the music from your iTunes, if you've uploaded a cd or downloaded a song from iTunes these are standard mp3 files, you have to right click on each one in iTunes and "convert to mp3" it'll create a new file where your music is saved and then you just have to move them from your computer/laptop onto the USB stick

·
Registered
38 Posts
lilernie94 said:
Has to be MP3, otherwise the tracks won't play just so you know,
I've been into the intellilink and the DEV options and programmed it to work for all but standard is MP3
Hi, how do you get into the DEV options?

·
Registered
162 Posts
tap 10 times in the top left hand corner, i work in I.T so cracked the code and re wrote the code for the operating system so i can get google maps and that on it, just a pain as took me a good few days sat in the car with my laptop plugged in haha

·
Registered
206 Posts
howd you get the password for dev mode ern??

·
Registered
34 Posts
The only thing I found with using a USB stick is that it will only show 2500 songs I know this is a lot but when you have like 10,000 songs in your library you can only ever see the first 2500. I just plug my iPod in though it's so much better!

·
Registered
469 Posts
lilernie94, Do you have the code to hand? Also, Would you make a copy of the operating system available for us with instructions on how to do this?

·
Registered
104 Posts
This sounds interesting, I've seen them hacked in America and what they can actually do is awesome.
what they do out of the factory is disappointing. But the future looks good for the intellink if it can be hacked to run different software.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts