Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My ADAM is arriving on Saturday, fully kitted James Blonde Slam Extreme, are there any alternatives to the BringGo Sat Nav?
I have a Google Nexus 4, are there any apps that i can use that will emulate my google maps?

AHands

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi and welcome along,
Congrats on your new car! Please take some pictures and post them up when you collect it! How long have you been waiting for?
As far as I know Vauxhall are planning a full range of compatible apps but I'm not sure as to when or who will be making them. Someone else on here might know more than me though!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm getting mine tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
At the minute I don't know of any more apps, however Intellilink system is quite big in American in the and Buick and Chevroletcars I believe. So I'm hoping there might be a large demand for the Apps, especially if Vauxhall start putting this in all their cars.
I'd be interested on how you'd actually load new apps on though, you'll have to let us know if there is a software update menu within the Intellilink system as I didn't see one. I hope we just don't get stuck with Bring Go cause we're early adopters of the system.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Also the Bring Go app is a con, it's 69p to buy but they don't tell you after a month you've got to pay £49.99 or £59.99 for the maps and navigation. - And that's only for 3 years!

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
I noticed it's on the Buicks too so hopefully shouldn't be long before TomTom or Garmin do something. Although I would expect them to be around the fifty quid mark too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts