Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my jam that my wonderful husband bought me, take a look i have not yet seen another one in this colour scheme yet

Edited by: rachel

Registered
Thats going be a pain to keep clean!!

Registered
Looks fabulous! I've bought disposable plastic covers to go over my seats. They are just clear plastic on a roll but when I have family in my car it'll keep it clean

Registered
I have the white seats also but have never sat in them yet,I bought seat covers for all the seats which sounds pretty odd I expect but worried about getting them dirty. I ordered black seats but car turned up with white,I did get some added extras instead and a bit of discount

Registered
Wow, it looks gorgeous! I could not have all that white with me having horses!

Registered
You know the horses are ment to go in a horse box right? Lol, only joking, i went for black because i have a puppy retriever that enjoys running in the muddy woods :/

Registered
Its a shame they left the black plastic part on the side... you'd think they could make a matching part.

Registered
alex said:
Its a shame they left the black plastic part on the side... you'd think they could make a matching part.
That will be the standard component in the range. Making the cover a color matched part would require different materials and a new type approval test. It would cost a small fortune.

As it is they can use the same side airbag on everything from Adam to Antara without shelling out development costs each time.

Registered
Wouldnt cost much to wrap it or paint it though...

Registered
I like it black :) it's like a contrast against the white fabric :)

Registered
Looks nice! I'm way too clumsy to have white like lol

Registered
i have the same car as you the only difference is mine is i,ll be black and i have black seats lol

yours looks great as well

Registered
the interior looks amazing in white! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts