Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
That is a great looking car. Any photos of inside?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks great! Liking the split red/black steering wheel, wishing maybe we had got that but couldn't justify the extra £150.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Great photos. The screen in the middle of your dials looks different to mine, I wonder if its because I've got the stop start engine? My pics are in the gallery section. Must say tho the purple is difficult to keep clean!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I noticed that the screen in the middle are different on some, the one we test drove is like the ones in the pictures, however yours gillsid looks more advanced, have you not got something like advanced park? As I wouldn't have thought the S/S makes that much difference?

·
Registered
424 Posts
No advanced park, even tho I'm a woman I'm a mean parallel parker (even if I do say so myself:-D) and I didn't want to rely on tech to do it for me. When I watch the Eco screen it needs the full height of the display, so maybe that's it?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah sounds like it probably is then, we'll find out as we've ordered the 1.2 S/S. Is yours the 1.2? Out of interest what MPG are you returning and what do you think of the performance.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mine's a 1.4, getting 43mpg. I do more town driving than anything else. The engine is really responsive, but I would expect that having had a 1.2 before. The ECO works well and even tho I thought it would annoy me by telling me to change gear, it has made me realise I change gear a bit late.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's good to know your getting 43mpg at least, we should get a bit more, hopefully
. I wasn't overly impressed with the performance when I test drove the 1.2, but at the end of the day it's only a car for running about in and going to work and back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts