Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Just some pic's of my adam hes looking fab after a wash and polish what do you think

·
Registered
457 Posts
Very lovely 🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
424 Posts
I really love the yellow slam - gorgeous!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Kyle1985
Thanks I like too see a nice shinning car but its hard too keep on top on it as I use my adam every day for my job wanted two have the vxr trim's on my but cant afford it so added the spoiler mud flabs and parking sensors looking forward too see the vxr and the rock when they come out next year

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've got a 1.4s/s Glam in purple fiction, with purple interior, winter pack, intellilink. There are photos in the gallery of mine, but they'll be quite far back, because I've had mine since the 19th march, under a thread called Got my Glam
on page 2 I think. I still love getting in it every day - great carbEdited by: gillsid

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi gillsid I will go back in the gallery two have a look but your adam sounds fab get back to you soon happy motoring

·
Registered
78 Posts
yep it sure is, i wouldnt change mine for anything :)

i just need to sort out some black marks i have below the doors on both sides and it will be good as new

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi tmm
I have a very dirty 1.2ss pump up the blue ( NOT PURPLE) jam /jammie
White roof /alloys/logo bar
Infinaty sound /intellilink ,parking sensors
Mood lights/ bum warmers , steering wheel warmer &fair con ,
Loves him to bits 🚙👍🚘Edited by: Angeolly

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi franco
ye its fab do you have the same colour have you cast your vote on the poll I put on the forum ? Whats your thoughts on the vxr and the adam rocks due out next year

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi tmm love it. would would be good is if they do a meet one day and get them all in a photo lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
yer im new so ill let you do that lol I wanna get one of those stickers. and soon with mine I might send it back to Vauxhall to get the vxr kit put on it

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ye I wanted too add the vxr kit but couldn't afford it iam waiting too see when they bring out the vxr adam with the 16cc engine and the adam rocks it been said they been launch early next year

·
Registered
28 Posts
ive heard that the adam vxr is on going to be a 1.4 turbo at 180bhp because the corsa vxrs engine will be too powerful for such a little thing. but im sure with 180 bhp and a bit of tweaking and tuning here and there you could make it go a long way :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts