Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nearly two weeks ago Eva the Adam and I were interrible car crash on the M1 motorway, a guy smashed into the back of me while I was doing about 10mph and he was doing 70/80!! Luckily I came out with no major injuries which is a total miracle and I honestly believe it's all because of my little car!

If anyone has any doubts about getting a Adam because of safety as it is so small, don't!!

This post is to simply brag about and praise these little cars for been so bloody sturdy when they need to be! She has been written off and I will definitely not be choosing a different car to go for next, as soon as I can I will be ordering another Adam straight away! :)

photos are belowwww :(

Edited by: Hollylouiseeee

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sorry to hear about your crash and you car, but on the other hand it's good to know that the Adam can handle whatever's thrown at it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sorry to hear about your ADAM, my adam was also crashed into 2 weeks ago. He was only going 40 but it still caused 6140 pounds of damage. But surprisingly it's being repaired. Hope you enjoy your new ADAM as much as you did the other :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts