Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up my Adam, Morticia, this afternoon. Absolutely love her to pieces. Sooo worth the wait!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I got mine now. Same colours. Seems to be a few white ones about now. White and black looks good. Enjoy.

·
Registered
431 Posts
same colour and its a fab car! your soon clock up the miles and find any excuse to drive it! have fun :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone! There is a few white and black ones on the roads now, can't wait to get waving. Feels like I've had it for years, it's so wonderful to drive!

Happy motoring! Xx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Leah! How long did yours take to arrive? I'm so eager for mine! It had completed stage 2 on 8th July and last week was waiting for it to get to port so wondering what I should expect :-(

Yours looks great! My friend has one very similar :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Evangelina thank you! What are you getting?

I got my second tick on the 26th of June and it was at the port in the UK on the 1st of July, according to my dealer. But I had to wait from then until last Saturday when it finally arrived at the dealers, due to the carriers having a shortage of drivers to deliver the cars. Hopefully that's been sorted out now and yours will be with you very soon :) Have you still got a delivery date or has that disappeared? Xx

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm getting the 1.4 jam, red body, black roof, black wheels :) cant wait im so excited!!
ooo dear i hope it is sorted ! i am going away down south 3 days after its due so would be nice to have it for then lol.
well this is what confused me, ive read how people say its near when the date disappears but mines been stuck on stage 2 and ETA of week 25th July since it was built (8th July), but i didnt even get the email at stage 2 like i did stage 1 i went and checked myself!
I know ive read another person has been waiting for hers for 3 weeks but the transport is lacking but her car is in the UK its worried me, I spoke to Vauxhall last wednesday and they said they were waiting for it come to port but it had definitely been built and at stage 40.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh wonderful, sounds great! The red with the black roof looks sooo good.

I would think if you got your second tick on the 8th, it is most probably in the port now. Maybe it is worth giving vauxhall a ring again, as they will tell you where it is now :) or you could phone your dealer and ask if they have a date for when it's due to arrive there?

Either way, it's not far off so just keep thinking it will be soon :D Good luck! Xx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Vauxhall called me today! Yay, they said it's in the UK they don't have a reg yet but it's due 22nd still! So fingers crossed!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I like the white and black. I think the lighter colours show the ADAM off

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks great, another Adam on Wirral, have you noticed they seem to be all over Wirral now?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I agree Tracey, although I did really like the purple, glad I went with white and black :) Yeah dave there does! I've seen a lot more in the last few weeks! Look forward to seeing you on the roads 🚙😁 x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts