Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason my 1.2 Vauxhall Adam Jam, thinks its OPEL, and the bluetooth name is OPEL,Few issues with the radio with it not remembering stations that i preset to it all the time.Could it have something to do with that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh i know @Krafty_Bizkit but for some reason its called OPEL even though its a vauxhall, You would think they would change it.The main issue is that it keeps forgetting its presets and seems to reset itself all the time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dalzell35 it sounds like there could be an issue with yours if it isnt saving presets. Does that mean it never remembers the radio stations you tune in. This would happen on aftermarket stereos if the perm and switched live were the wrong way round

·
Registered
407 Posts
There was a recall on the standard radio call your dealer and say your having problems they should sort it out. Mine went back to dealer got updated but having problems again so it will go back when I have mine serviced in Sep

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.